Saturday, July 27, 2013

Blessed

I named this blog "Pinch Me, I Must Be Dreaming" for a very good reason.  This trip was definitely a once in a lifetime opportunity that I still can't believe I actually experienced.  I look forward to sharing more pictures with close friends and family that I wasn't able to post, and sharing more stories that I'm sure I failed to record.  For those of you that have read any or all of my blog posts, I hope that you won't judge me for all the grammatical and spelling errors that I'm sure my proof-reading didn't catch. :)

Thank you for all the  prayers, words of encouragements, and following me during my month adventure.   I definitely felt your prayers, and your blog comments and Facebook comments meant so much to me in the moment and still make me smile as I look back on them.  This past month was surely a time I'll never forget that was filled with too many blessings to count.


No comments:

Post a Comment